Access to Digital Services is free and open. The User guarantees and declares that he is over 18 years of age, and/or, where applicable, that he has the express authorization of his parents or guardians to access the website and that he is competent to understand and accept without reservation the obligations, statements , representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions. For its part, the National State, hereinafter “the Administrator”, disclaims its responsibility in the event that the information provided in this regard is not truthful.
Users, obligations, responsibility and conditions
The User must respect these Terms and Conditions of Use of the website. Violations by action or omission of these Terms and Conditions of Use will generate the right in favor of the Administrator to suspend the User who carried them out.
However, this possibility does not necessarily imply that the content of all the information available on the Digital Services has been reviewed.
The User undertakes to:
- Do not access restricted data or attempt to violate security barriers to access it.
- Do not search for vulnerabilities or exploit them for any purpose.
- Do not disclose information about the detection of vulnerabilities found in the Digital Services. Communicate to the Administrator all information to which you have access that could imply a commitment to the security of the information or digital services.
The proper use of all Internet resources is, without exception, the entire responsibility of the User of the Digital Services.
The following activities are expressly prohibited, without prejudice to the general prohibitions set forth above:
- Harass, harass, threaten, stalk, carry out acts of vandalism towards other Users.
- Infringing the privacy rights of other Users.
- Request personally identifiable information from other Users for the purpose of harassing, attacking, exploiting, violating their privacy; Intentionally or knowingly publish libel or slander; Post, with the intent to deceive, content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempt to impersonate another User by falsely representing your affiliation with any individual or entity, or use another User’s name for the purpose of deception;
- Promote, defend or display pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, blasphemy, hatred, bigotry, racism and/or violence.
- Violate the rights established in Law 25,326 on the Protection of Personal Data.
If you experience any of these situations, you must contact the Administrator through [email protected]
General use through account at upmercosur.org
Requires prior registration through an online form that must be completed by the User. In this way, people will be able to register and create a password that will allow them to access the platform.
The personal information provided by the User when registering on the website is protected with a password and can only be modified by the User himself.
The website reserves the right to carry out validations in relation to the information provided by the User at the time of registration. In the event that the information provided cannot be validated, the Administrator reserves the right not to register that User.
At the time of registration, the User assumes the commitment and responsibility of:
- Do not provide false personal information or create accounts in the name of third parties. Do not create more than one personal account. Do not create another account without express permission from the Administrator, in case the latter has disabled the original account. Keep contact information accurate and up-to-date. Do not share your password or allow anyone else to access your account.
- The User agrees to notify the Administrator of any unauthorized use of their password.
- The Administrator reserves the right to reject any registration request or cancel a previously accepted registration.
The expression of ideas, procedures, methods of operation and mathematical concepts in accordance with the provisions of article 1 of Law 11,723 and its amendments, as well as brands, notices, trade names, advertising, drawings, designs, logos, texts, among others, that appear in the Digital Services are the property of the Administrator, except when otherwise stated.
The Administrator licenses all its contents under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license, the legal text of which can be found at creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.es, except when otherwise stated.
Information to the User who owns the personal data
The User who uses the website may provide some personal data in order to keep in touch and receive information regarding services that are made available to the person in relation to the services used.
The Undersecretary of Services and Digital Country, with legal address at Av. Roque Sáenz Peña 788, is responsible for the Databases to which the personal data provided will be incorporated. They have been duly registered with the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data in the terms of the Personal Data Protection Law 25,326.
The Administrator ensures that the User has the truthful and necessary information to decide expressly, freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide their personal data, informing for this purpose the consequences of doing so, the refusal and the inaccuracy thereof. .
In no case is providing personal data a condition for the use of the website and its linked services. However, if the User voluntarily decides to provide his or her personal data, he or she must provide true, accurate and complete data. Their inaccuracy may cause difficulties in establishing a direct link with the Administrator.
The Undersecretariat of Services and Digital Country will retain the personal data provided by Users until the purpose for which they were collected has expired or until the owner of said data requests it.
The person responsible for the Databases may also transfer the personal data collected to other Dependencies and Organizations dependent on the National Public Sector as long as such transfer corresponds to the powers of the transferring Agency or Organization, in the terms of Article 11 inc.3 app. . b and c of Law No. 25,326.
The owner of the personal data may request the updating, rectification and, when appropriate, the deletion or submission to confidentiality of the personal data provided, being able to access the enabled Database free of charge, at intervals of no less than six months. , which is duly registered by Provision 9 – E/2016, of the Undersecretary of Digital Government, part of the Secretariat of Management and Public Innovation, of the Ministry of Modernization in the terms of the Personal Data Protection Law, 25,326 , and its complementary regulations, unless a legitimate interest is proven for this purpose, in accordance with the provisions of article 14, paragraph 3 of Law 25,326.
The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the control body of Law 25,326, has the power to respond to complaints and claims made in relation to non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
The person responsible for the Database declares that it adopts the technical and organizational measures that are necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data in order to avoid its adulteration, loss, unauthorized consultation or processing and that allow deviations of information to be detected.
Likewise, the National Government protects Personal Data in such a way that it cannot be accidentally deleted. For this reason, even if the User deletes them, residual copies may remain stored in security systems.
Information about the device
The Administrator may collect specific data about the device through which the Digital Services are used, such as the device model, operating system version, unique identifiers and data about the mobile network, including the telephone number.
Likewise, the Administrator may associate the identifiers of the User’s device or phone number with their account in the unique identification system.
Data about the user’s physical location
By using a digital asset that can record the User’s physical location, the Administrator may collect and process data about the User’s actual location. These data are stored anonymously.